Sunday 12 February 2012

Sugar Hearts & Happy Valentines

I guess you could say I am slightly obsessed with sugar hearts ... decorating most of my cakes and bakes with them! It's by default that the sugar heart has now become a signature trademark of Sweet Marie's and I'm OK with that ..... I don't believe I will ever grow tired of a beautifully crafted sugar heart.

Here are some past bakes decorated with Sweet Hearts.

Happy St Valentines Lovely People!! x


Earl Grey cupcakes in teacups


Some of the first cake pops I ever made


Like a cake pop but without the stick ... white chocolate dyed pink cake truffles


Chocolate Brownie Pops


Cupcakes


Love Birds perched at the top of their tree


Cake Pops & Hearts


Birthday Cupcakes with hearts and ruby red glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment