Monday 30 January 2012

Get Cakey Bakey with Betty Bowl, Suzy Spoon and Trinny Tray

My adorable niece Ruby turned 4 this week ... the perfect age to start fostering her interest in baking and so as soon as I spotted the baking equipment from The Kids Cooking Company I knew this would make the perfect birthday present for her.

The wide eyed and bubblegum pink threesome of Suzy Spoon, Betty Bowl and Trinny Tray come packed in a beautiful interactive gift box .... cute, cute, cute ...




Also in the range is Aggie Apron who comes packaged with a real chefs hat, together they will save the cakey mess from getting all over your little ones! 

The kit also comes with wipe clean recipe cards for Raspberry Muffins and Candy Cookies, to help get the Kids Cooking on their cakey bakey way ....




I have my niece staying with me during the half term spring holiday and I will be sure to share her sweet creations here .... Suzy Spoon is going to be busy! However, not sure her smile will be so wide after a hard day's mixing at Sweet Marie's!

For further details on the range visit  www.thekidscookingcompany.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment