Sunday 29 January 2012

The Perfect Sunday

The Perfect Sunday? A relaxing morning in bed with a big cup of tea and the Sunday newspapers, cuddles with my cats and then an afternoon with friends and family in one of my local country pubs where we all tuck into a traditional Sunday roast dinner .. roast beef, buttered greens, Yorkshire pudding & all the trimmings .... and a big glass of red wine ... or two ... or three and maybe a sticky toffee pudding for good measure..... heaven.

Today however, I am home alone and so I am making my Sunday perfect in another way .... I'm getting some 'Marie Time'!! I have spent the morning having cuddles with Molly & Oscar (my adorable cats) and drooling over all things cake on my ipad ... and now I am about to lose myself in the glossy pages of Vogue .... for the next few hours I will be transported into a world of beautiful couture and beautiful people, dreaming  up new cake designs that are inspired by the art on the pages .... and there will be tea and there will be cake.

The Perfect Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment